Tails are waggin’ and swaying for our 18th annual Paws in the Park Walk & Pet Fest! This festival event is perfect for the entire family and you can bring your dog(s) to take part in a day of fun at Emricson Park in Woodstock! The event will include a walk around a nature path, dog games and prizes, pet blessing, agility demonstration, raffles, vendors, food and more! You’ll also get a chance to meet a few of our shelter dogs that are available for adoption.
Participants can register individually or form/join a team. And you can help raise even more by creating a fundraising page and asking for donations to help the animals.
Registration is now open! Invite all your friends and family to join us for Paws in the Park 2018! If you want to register “old school” download the Paws in the Park 2018 Registration Form.
Be an advocate AND a fundraiser for the animals by collecting pledges. You can set up a pledge page during online registration or download a pledge form. You can also download the Paws in the Park 2018 poster to display in your workplace, school, church, etc.
- All dogs must be human- and dog-friendly and be up to date on rabies and distemper vaccinations.
- Pet water stations will be available at various locations in the event area.
- Dogs must be securely leashed and under control at all times by an adult. NO retractable or flexi leashes allowed at event.
- Be prepared to clean up after your dog. Bags will be provided to all participants.
- Helping Paws reserves the right to ask for removal of any dog showing signs of aggression.
Sponsor & Vendor Opportunities
Becoming a sponsor or vendor at Helping Paws events helps us continue our mission. We are still accepting vendor and sponsors at this time. Download the Paws in the Park 2018 Sponsor/Vendor Application and submit before May 15. Please contact Michelle at email@example.com for more information or if you have any questions.