Paws in the Park Walk & Pet Fest
June 11 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm| $35 - $40
The Paws in the Park Walk & Pet Fest is our exciting family, pet-friendly event where you can bring your dog(s) and enjoy a day of fun at Emricson Park in Woodstock! Come out and enjoy a fun-filled day with many vendors, food, walk around a nature path, games and prizes, pet blessing, raffles, food and more! You’ll also get a chance to meet a few of our shelter dogs that are available for adoption.
Participants can register individually, form/join a team, or even as a virtual walker. A fundraising page can also be created to help raise even more for the animals at Helping Paws by asking for donations. Prizes will be given to the Top Dog (individual) and Top Pack (team) with the highest fundraising totals.
- All dogs must be human and dog friendly and be up to date on rabies and distemper vaccinations.
- Pet water stations will be available along the walk.
- Dogs must be securely leashed and under control at all times. NO retractable or flexi leashes allowed at event.
- Be prepared to clean up after your dog. Bags will be provided to all participants.
- Helping Paws reserves the right ask for removal of any dog showing signs of aggression.
Vendor & Sponsorship Opportunities
We are currently looking for sponsors and vendors for this event. Please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.