MARK YOUR CALENDAR!!
Plans are underway for our 18th annual Paws in the Park Walk & Pet Fest! This event is a dog- and family-friendly event where you can bring your dog(s) and enjoy a day of fun at Emricson Park in Woodstock! This fun-filled day will include a walk around a nature path, dog games and prizes, pet blessing, raffles, vendors, food and more! You’ll also get a chance to meet a few of our shelter dogs that are available for adoption.
Participants can register individually or form/join a team. A fundraising page can also be created to help raise even more for the animals at Helping Paws by asking for donations.
Registration information coming April 2018!
Be an advocate AND a fundraiser for the animals by collecting pledges. You can set up a pledge page during online registration or download a pledge form.
- All dogs must be human- and dog-friendly and be up to date on rabies and distemper vaccinations.
- Pet water stations will be available at various locations in the event area.
- Dogs must be securely leashed and under control at all times by an adult. NO retractable or flexi leashes allowed at event.
- Be prepared to clean up after your dog. Bags will be provided to all participants.
- Helping Paws reserves the right to ask for removal of any dog showing signs of aggression.
Sponsor & Vendor Opportunities
Becoming a sponsor at Helping Paws events helps us continue our mission. Your support keeps costs down and allows us to rescue and care for more homeless pets before they get adopted to loving homes. We have a variety of sponsor and vendor opportunities Paws in the Park 2018 Sponsor/Vendor Application. Please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you have any questions.